TOYOTA GR YARIS (M-05) L
Here is a brand new body appearing on the supremely fun M-05 Chassis! The subject is the TOYOTA GR Yaris, a car which was manufactured as part of the homologation process for the Yaris WRC that marked Toyota’s rally comeback after 20 years away, and with magnificent success, too – it took a Manufacturer’s title in 2018, a Driver’s title in 2019, and is back for more in the 2020 championship.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 371mm, width: 168mm, height: 137mm.
• The sporty form of the car is captured by a lightweight, durable polycarbonate body. Please note that it is not pre-painted, and requires painting with separately sold Tamiya Color paints for polycarbonate.
• The body requires cutting out, and has no pre-cut sections.
• Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
• Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• 11-spoke wheels are molded in black and paired with 60D radial tires.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
• The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02 and Tamiya Type 540 motor are included.