CITROËN 2CV CHARLESTON (M-05) L
Tamiya R/C bids a warm welcome to a car that is familiar to millions across the world: Citroën’s remarkable 2CV.
While some may have questioned its body styling, there's no denying that the simple, rugged Citroën 2CV was a masterpiece of automotive mass production, with over 3.5 million produced from 1948 to 1990. Its reliable air-cooled 2-cylinder engine got the little front wheel drive car from A to B with little fuss, and the car could accommodate 4 adults adequately.
With its soft suspension designed for off-road driving, it is said that the 2CV could traverse a ploughed field without breaking any of the eggs it carried.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The 1982 model year 2CV Charleston body is accurately rendered in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate front bumper support, headlights and side mirrors.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Comes with marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
• The popular M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.
Tamiya ESC TBLE-02S and Tamiya type 540 Motor included.