47326 1/10 TT-02R CHASSIS KIT
This chassis kit gets a further limited edition re-issue - it was last produced in Spring 2019. This refined, race spec TT-02 chassis has a wide range of option parts and components to make it ready to race! Of course, it retains the TT-02's versatility and easy drive.
Take the TT-02 Racing!!
This variant of the efficient 4WD TT-02 chassis includes a range of option parts, allowing you to compete at the front of the race! Aluminum rear uprights give 3-degree toe-in for more stable cornering, while an aluminum motor mount makes for greater rigidity and enhanced heat dissipation. A highly reliable drivetrain employs full ball bearings, aluminum propeller shaft and center cups, plus metal drive shafts and joint cups. Suspension is fitted with CVA oil dampers and black coil springs; they provide superior cushioning and improved traction. The kit also includes a TT-02 high speed gear set (68T).
- Aluminum Rear Uprights (3-Degree Toe-In)
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- TT-02 Alu. Propeller Joints
- TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Shaft
- TT-02 Full Ball Bearing Set
- 3x18mm Alu. Turnbuckle Shafts
- Medium-Narrow Racing Slick Tires
- 5mm Ball Connectors
- CVA Oil Dampers & Springs
- Metal Drive Shafts, Wheel Axles and Gearbox Joints
- 4mm Aluminum Flange Lock Nuts (Blue)
- 5mm Aluminum Short Ball Connector Nuts (Blue)
- 5mm Aluminum Ball Connectors (Blue)
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 376mm, Width: 182mm.
• Aluminum rear uprights provide 3 degrees of toe-in for greater stability when cornering.
• Motor mount, propeller shaft and joints are also lightweight and tough aluminum.
• Greater efficiency is achieved in the drivetrain with aluminum center shaft and cup.
• Silver high-performance CVA oil dampers are paired with cool black springs.
• Comes with stylish 10-spoke wheels and slick tires.
• Body, battery pack, motor and R/C equipment are not included.
Separately Required Items
- 2-channel R/C system with ESC
- Battery pack and charger
- Batteries for transmitter
- Type 540 Motor