1/10 R/C Audi A4 quattro Touring (TT-01 Type-E)
Tamiya is delighted to announce the comeback of another classic body from our back catalog: the Audi A4 quattro Touring (originally Item 58182), now on the proven TT-01 Type-E chassis. Powered by a 2-liter inline-4 offering 296ps, the A4 was the only 4WD entrant in the 1996 Super Tourenwagen Cup (STW), and took 10 victories in 18 races, 9 of which were achieved by eventual champion Emanuele Pirro in the number 5 car.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 454mm, width: 186mm.
• The Audi A4 form is captured accurately in polycarbonate.
• Separate molded parts recreate side mirrors and sporty rear wing.
• Stickers are included to recreate markings for both no.5 and no.45 cars (they raced in different touring car series), with masking stickers to help during the paint job.
• 18-spoke wheels are molded in Silver, and paired with slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customizability.
• A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor are included.