1/10 R/C 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR (TT-01 Type-E)
Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-appearance of the classic 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR (originally Item 58214), this time on the proven TT-01 Type-E chassis!
The actual car was powered by a behemoth of a 6-liter V12 engine; in 1997 it had a highly successful FIA GT Championship season, taking six wins in eleven races on its way to the team (AMG-Mercedes) and driver championships.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The streamlined form of the car is stylishly recreated in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
• Separate molded parts recreate wing, spoiler and side mirrors.
• Stickers are included to recreate markings, with masking stickers to help during the paint job.
• Silver wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customizability.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the chassis.
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02S and Tamiya Torque-Tuned Motor included.